What if you move or change phone numbers?

It is vitally important that we know how to reach you. Therefore, you must immediately contact an account representative if you move, change phone numbers, or change employment.   Also, you may be considered in default if we are not notified. To speak to an account representative, please call 214-398-8204.

Moving out of state

You may be committing a felony under Texas state law if you remove your vehicle outside of the state without the written consent from Auto City.  Contact your account representative to obtain the necessary form.